The balcony box from LECHUZA brings balcony dreams to life: Conveniently plant the liners on the ground or a potting table. Attach BALCONERA to railings or walls and place the potted liners into the planter. That’s it!
- LECHUZA balcony brackets: Fit BALCONERA 50 and 80, suitable for mounting on railings with a circumference of up to 15 inches or on walls.
- Our tip: Balcony box mounting straps are also available as an accessory for railings with circumferences larger than 15 inches.
BALCONERA 50 All-in-One Set includes
planter + plant liner and sub-irrigation system
BALCONERA 80 All-in-One Set includes
planter + 2 plant liners and sub-irrigation system
BALCONERA plant liner
- sturdy carrying handles (patented)
- conveniently plant the liners on the ground or a potting table
- attach BALCONERA to railings or walls
- easy transport even for tall plantings
- can be exchanged on the spot and easily moved for winter storage
- drain plug: is removed to allow excess rainwater to drain when used outdoors
TIP: Don't let mother nature ruin your plants! In case of inclement weather, you can quickly move your plants indoors without having to completely remove your BALCONERA, thanks to the planter liner!
LECHUZA balcony brackets
- easy installation, sturdy support
- fit BALCONERA 50 and 80
- suitable for mounting on round and angled railings with a circumference up to 15 inches
- soft textile straps prevent scratching of railings
- can carry up to 55 lbs
- suitable for mounting on walls
LECHUZA extension for balcony brackets
- a supplement for railings, ensuring compatibility regardless of spindle spacing
- securely and perfectly fits every railing
- compatible with BALCONERA 50 and 80
With the adjustable screws, you can position BALCONERA so that it's level with your railing.
Our tip: Balcony box mounting straps are also available as an accessory for railings with circumferences larger than 15 inches.